Labels

Thursday, August 19, 2010

HEllO !!!..... ( ^O^ )

                              MEMORIES IN RAMADHAN MONTH

        When the month of Ramadan, we can an unimaginable variety of food and delicious cakes waiting for us. I have stories to share to all of my memories of the first fast at university. this happen when my first semester ago, my housemate and I was so excited to go breakfast outside the hostel. This is because the first time we can break their fast with a new friend. My friend and I out of the hostel at 3:30 pm for a taxi to the city. Various plans have been arranged to meet our time before breaking the fast food purchase. This time we plan to break their fast in the field of MPK at the mosque in the town of Kuantan because the place is famous for breaking the fast in crowds.


       When we arrived at the Bazaar Ramadhan, we see a variety of food and delicious cakes , so we headed off points. We buy without thinking till every person have bought more than quantity. We forget ourselves and seemed unaware that the food we buy too much. When they break their fast, much food left out. We feel very ashamed of our attitude as we all don't have attitude till thrift to bring a loss to me and friends. This reminds me that greedy people always lose. So my warning to all, when we buy food in the bazaar to buy just to stuff stomach not only by desire. this is because fasting teaches us patience rather than make us greedy people. "Verily Allah SWT do not loves those who are greedy”



" Thank you my friend, I hope this friendship remains forever........"

No comments:

Post a Comment