Labels

Thursday, August 19, 2010

wanna wis all of you happy ramadhan!!!

My first day of Ramdhan In Batu Pahat.

 
Before I start to share about my story, let me explain a lil bit about Ramadhan. What I had learned in primary school, during the holy month of Ramadan, Muslims refrain from eating or drinking starting from dawn till dusk. To prepare for the fasting, Muslims wake up before dawn and the fajr prayer to eat a meal also known as a ‘Sahur’ among the Muslim. Muslims break their fast at Maghrib prayer time with a meal called Iftar. Muslims may continue to eat and drink after the sun has set until the next morning's fajr prayer call. And now we go through with my story. Here, I want to tell all of you about my first day of Ramadhan in Batu Pahat. Actually this is not my first time for me in celebrating Ramadhan at ‘perantauan’. So it’s not difficult to me to celebrate it. But I have a little bit problems in celebrating Ramadhan at Batu Pahat because it’s so hard to get the meal which is suit my appetite . But it’s okay because i considered that is a challenger for me. Okay, i can't to spread a bad story about my experience in celebrating Ramadhan in Batu Pahat because i don't want to hurt anybody else. maybe it will make a sensitive issue for Johorian. And the last but not least Happy Ramadhan and what i want in this Ramadhan is be a better person than before, that is my 'doa', Insyallah Allah will grant it..



by nur laila azuan binti mohamad noor

No comments:

Post a Comment