Labels

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

MY EXPERIENCE AS A FOOD SELLER AT BAZAAR RAMADHAN
Ramadhan have come ,this month many provision have be open wide for the all food business and my parents are involved to in this month. I 'm also help them sell to and it can be experience for me..business in this month have a lot of challenges ,best challenge and bad challenge.

Best challenge.
*Diverse customer-I 'm like to treat customer .no matter customer sporting or not it because i familiar conditions like this.
*Praised-i satisfaction when i sold food i get praise from customer.
*New friends-i get new friends next at my store and when we are breaking together ,we are like family.
*Profit-we feel happy because our profit on the day lot then capital.


Bad challenge.
*Hot weather- feeling lazy when to bring down all sell items and to start sell food .my throat feel very thirsty like a year does not drink water then i feel sorry when dawn not drink a lot of water.
*Rain with strong winds-this is a big challenge for all seller because a lot of thing can be destroyed and profit can be lost..
*The reward of fasting-my customer are different type of ethnic and religious and there came to buy with a dress too sexy(girls).I would not want to seal the eyes cruel time them came to buy and that can make me lost reward of fasting..
I kind of relax and simply person when seller also really shy but when i do to sell i want to learn not to be shame..ha ha..i thinks that all for my experience sell at bazaar Ramadhan .Hope you all enjoy reading….^_^
'Salam Ramadhan Al-Mubarak'
 Muhammed Alif B.Junus

No comments:

Post a Comment