Labels

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

mOhAm@d Sh@iR@Zi biN MoH@M@D A.K.A R@Zi InC


Someday will be owning his own construction company (^-^) 

Greeting to everyone.....

Hello... my name is all like you can read above.... I'm from Sarawak... 22 years old... still single but not available.... graduated from Polytechnic Kuching Sarawak in diploma civil engineering....  i love to travel a lot.... my hobby is playing R/C car, boat, helicopter and plane...... my expectancy by joining INSEP 2010 are to develops my industrial skill to the max..... empowering my knowledge in building construction..... and make my self as a marketable and most wanted employee in Malaysia's working industries..... nowadays we had to compete with other graduated student, so by joining this kind of program, we can prepare our self to outside world...... so I'm wishing all the best for me and to all my fellow friends and i hope i will succeed in my life by being the richest man in Sarawak....... Amin.....  (^-^) -roger and out-


-LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST-

No comments:

Post a Comment