Labels

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

NuRul AThiRah_tHiRa

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.....
This is my homepage, so i have something to tell you about myself. My name is NURUL ATHIRAH BT. MOHAMAD SALJI. Actually my buddies always call me "ACIT ". I'm from BAGAN SERAI, PERAK. I was graduated from  POLITEKNIK TUANKU SULTANAH BAHIYAH, KULIM, KEDAH in DIPLOMA IN LAND SURVEY. Let me give you some descriptions about myself. I'm a person who always think positive about every aspect of life include my personal life, work, and relationship with each other. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to explore. That why I entering this INSEP. I like to learn a new things in Building Construction Course although I have no basic in construction but it is a new experiences that I have to explore. So, what ever you do, TRUST YOURSELF N BE YOURSELF.....


1 comment: