Labels

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Nasiruddin Mat Zaid.Legeh_BoYz


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.....to all my fellow friends..

My name is mohd NasiruddiN b. Mat Zaid-23 years old-lives in Kampung Legeh,Jeli,Kelantan-graduated from politechniQ Dungun Terengganu-Diploma Civil Engeneering...

My goal is to participate INSEP is to empowering my knowledge in building construction and for increase skills in communicating with other people...
"This world is so challenging"
thank you..wassalam...




Assalamualaikumm..
The experience was a lot of fast, fun, an a little bit are not fun ... is not how all there. Usually people who are the story are sweet, funny, and kind of left.
Surprising though... memories.
This is my first experience of fasting in Johor. I do not how the story is if fast in the country, since before I was fast, other than my own place of birth in Kelantan. Who do not recognize the State of the sites with interesting and tasty dishes? Otherwise there is food sold at reasonable prices. Hmm..here is the first time breaking fast in UTHM, with 'nasi kerabu' food and water may hold the aftermath Jelly....heee..still a culture kelantanise..
Remember to homes, because a lot of difference in the fasting state, with the cradle of life itself...but however, must be continued and tried to learn new things in life..
Wassalam…
-Happy Fasting Day-










No comments:

Post a Comment