Labels

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Nor Hasikin Ismail

first i Nor Hasikin Bt Ismail just call Ekin, 22 year old, live at Kota Tinggi, Johor. i am graduated from Kolej Kemahiraan Tinggi Mara Pasir Mas in Diploma building Technology. I join Insep for imporving my skill more and more. i enjoy team project and am involved with many student organization. i like to inspire and seek to inspiration from those around me. now i still try to improve skill and other. so thank everyone of my friend and thank everyone of my experience good and bad it has mad me and is making me a better person. so but me life must go....

One story about ramadhan

Things that should not be overlooked in the first place  fast with friends at the College of Higher advanced skills in 2006 and also break the fast with no sight of the family. This experience is experience which I never forget to this day and also gives me and friends teaching

where we five only during the break with strikes meggie in the hostel for the senior student who told the junior girls wear traditional clothes to the kitchen to break fast, we show no heart so fast my friend It is between  experience ill stomach and admitted to the hospital   . It application new clothes to the kitchen is dissolved and senior students feel guilt over the act it self
 
that all.

No comments:

Post a Comment