Labels

Sunday, September 19, 2010

~iF tODAy iS mY laST dAy~

ASSALAMUALAIKUM W.B.T


As the title given to me "if today is my last day", it is right to the situation now, where we just finished celebrating the eid fitri celebration. There may be some of us have visit beloved person those who have leave before us. These necessarily remind us about how short our life is. Since everyone will go one day, it is compulsory to us to keep remind about our death. If today is my last day, there is no way to redo whatever I've done, but in the here and now I can do things right. I will try to become the best child to my parent, a good sister to my siblings and being the best to all around me. I will try forgiving and forgetting and letting go of the past so I can be sure if my life soon comes to an end the memory I lived and the love I gave will be enough to last. I'm trying to say all the things I've always wanted to say a and giving kindness to everyone. If I know today is my last day, I’ll told everyone I love how much they mean in every way and telling them all just knowing them means so much. As a Muslim, I want to be a true Muslim with done the rituals of circumcision, such as charitable donations as much as I can and so will I do as well as practices such as prayers and the prayers of repentance tahjud that I must not be neglected. If this is my last day in this world, I've forgiven everyone every single wrong to another. Indeed human sin will not be removed if we do not apologize publicly. That’s all from me.

Salam to everybody



NURJAMILAH JAMALULLAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment