Labels

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

~if today was my Last day~

Assalamualaikum and greetings to everyone, My name is Nurul Aini Binti Sahardin. Today I wish to convey title if today is my last day. When you talk only about this topic, we must wonder what will we do and what will happen to us if this happens. I will share all, if today is my last day of what I do.

First of all, what would I have to do is to apologize to all my contacts, family members and all I know. I may have hurt their heart or their feelings throughout my Offensive with them.

Second, I will be obedient children once my parents. Throughout my life with my family, I always default on the order of the parents. Sometimes I would fight their speech that they offended by my actions. Although I do a lot of offense to them, I hope they forgive me. I hope that day I could perform my duty well as a son to them. At least, at the time they are happy with me.

Finally, I will do the prayer of repentance, tahjud and all the commands of Allah SWT. As a slave, I spend a lot of crime and the default order. I hope God will forgive me and put me among the servants who Soleha nearby. After three things I can do on the last day of my life. I accept if this is my final day.

No comments:

Post a Comment