Labels

Friday, September 24, 2010

I Want To Change The world

There are many people talking about changing the world but it is impossible. They may talk just a minute but then they won’t get involve on that. It is not i am a pessimistic person. The person who said about change he/ she himself changed in their life in many ways. within a fraction of minute so many changes happening we couldn’t stop. so for me changing will come only after the disaster of this world otherwise it won’t/...

i want to change the world like everyone does. i want save those in poverty and make them regain their rights. i don't think we are better then them just because we live in fancy houses like some people do. i want to rid the people of the world who harm civilians under the name of religion and help. i want everyone in this world to have a memorable lifetime and to be proud to live rather then struggle through it waiting for death. i want to look at my world in my dying breath and be proud of it and not to see violence and poverty but freedom of thought and body.

I look around my people and see tears streaming down the eyes of many
I look at the Palestine child and though there may be external smiles… I see a more deep feeling inside
I turn my head in another direction and I see refugees…I see those who hunger and thirst
I see my fellow men who have nothing to eat neither drink…Engulfed completely by poverty
My heart is pained and my strength begins to fail me
I feel the pain of those who beg on the streets and yet, get nothing to go home with
I feel the pain of those who get treated unjustly, those who get punished for crimes they didn’t commit
Those who seem to have what it takes to be there yet do not have that one person or that one thing to turn things around
Those who cry day after day and night after night
Those who feel they have no reason to live, no reason to live life to the fullest
Those who have never heard the true sound of laughter nor really felt the aura of joy
Those who have lost hope in HOPE
People who have lost everything that ever mattered to them…those who have been drained from within
........I feel their pain
I look at myself and right beside me is my fellow man begging for alms under the sun
Suddenly, all my wealth,my achievements,my successes disgust me…and all I own loses it’s value
I actually own nothing.
I vow to all who get bruised by harsh actions,injustice,poverty,diseases…...
Till I can no longer think for myself, I’ll keep turning the steering wheel right round…
And I can’t do it on my own… Almighty one, be infront of me to lead me
Behind me to guide me, beside me to accompany me, and within me to fill me with what I need to carry on.


-ekin12-

No comments:

Post a Comment