Labels

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Memories In Ramadhan..

          Ramadhan is synonymous with a variety of delicacies. With that comes the name of the food delicacies from all corners of the region, this makes me miss the atmosphere of Bazar Ramadhan in the birth state of Kelantan. But I had to forget for a moment I wish that when you are here, which is in Johor. There is no doubt all the food here food different from my birth state.

Among the most favorite cake in Kelantan I like is akok, lompat tikam, jala emas, agar-agar, puding, buah tanjung, cendol, locong, kerabu sarae, koleh, chara berinti, tepung serunai, tepung pelita and more.

From the first day until the 5th day of fasting here with friends from Kelantan, I have not noticed yet is among the vendors who sell snacks in Bazar Ramadhan favorite that I have. The only normal I see is just agar-agar, even then it's not pleasant add-in, it kind of elastic rubber eraser. Comes to mind when I enjoy the cake, who knows how it is that sells uniforms that do not directly feel satisfaction for buyers like me just to be able to profit only.

From the experience of working overseas is fasting, I am grateful to dawn meal and break their fast with friends from Kelantan. Every time a time for breaking fast, this is a spirit of prayer for us to undergo fasting. "O Allah, Bless our sustenance, have mercy on ourselves and make us grateful slave."

So far the only story I would like to share this time. Thank You.
Salam Ramadhan Al-Mubarak.

By Mohd Zulfadhli Bin Saufi

No comments:

Post a Comment