Labels

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

meMoRy RaMaDan

Assalamualikum ...

The opening story of Ramadan comes again we greet ni .. Alhamdulillah years can we meet again ... happy fasting at all .. One friend on the wrong please forgive ya ... remember the ancients ... hu hu .. But now suddenly feel gym.. somehow...
I want to share the experience of the month of Ramadan filled memories for me..

Fast start as early as seven years of my age, but a bit fast if full must be present ... remember the first gift watches brother.. love.... remember when first time felt very fast .. long time ... not the same kind now, only a moment ago is breaking .. If falling asleep behind the school kept UNIT 4 pm, must be told by my mother to open soon? .. It was mad long ... have bid
for about because proceed with strong, yet body is not alive ... he he
fast memory if the story time to children four episodes were not finished my story ... but the memories are still embedded in the memory, I can not forget and in childhood up to now ..

Among the matters to be done as early as the announcement to be fast all the discussion, discussion TV front seat of the royal seal of depositors waiting to announce tomorrow.. if your jump fast forward TV shouting bloody murder while yelling 'Yea .. Yea tomorrow is fast.. Either do not know why what fun is, but that fact ... now? ... Is not that there are many, and even the road time to wait .. The back of the school think it is very hot body.. It’s just a wooden house and kitchen cement. . Latch put clothes on the bodies lie in the cement near the kitchen .. Then my mother asked why.. I have to answer for a cold stomach ... funny..

When my mother told me little room for refreshing, a towel and reach the speed I continue to sit in the bathroom for hours ... while diving drinking water ... the water that includes the graduates were feeling syrup..
But never again sit down to eat sneak under the bed.. Bed time because there was no.. hehehe

Then the morning I am sure my mother developed multiple times, then me, mother, father along, ngan siblings and breaking dawn meal together ..
But the time lessons even if the back of the house rental weekend my mother will be asked to eat? ... Best mother..if he cookong nasi kerabu and nasi dagang..this Kelantan

Now? I am away with the family ... very sad.. .. Graduates away with my mother, but every time my mother shortly before dawn breaking and develop must phone me and all the other siblings who live far from the mother missed the morning.. fear.. . Kind of why we all do. Very close family relationship .. Hopefully God will keep our sibling relationship like this forever...

Be safe to fast for you all .. Hopefully next year we can again feel the blessings of fasting..
from azrul..:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment