Labels

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

F!EyZa DeRaN!.....=)

"SALAM RAMADHAN AL-MUBARAK"

My unforgettable memory in my life is celebrating my first Ramadhan without my family. For your information, now I’m continuing my study in Diploma Executive of Building Constructional Technology at Universiti Tun Hussien Onn Malaysia. Unfortunately, this is my first time far away from my family.

Be in this situation was much difficult and sadness to me without the voice of my parents and sibling. Previously, them always make me laugh and happy. We always preparing for the “berbuka” together. Sometimes, we make a fun while cooking or preparing. Every evening, my mother will ask us what to cook and she’s always cooked our favorite dishes.

But today, this entire thing becomes my sadness days. I just remember and imagine all the memories in my mind. Sometimes, I’ll cry alone but luckily my friends always make me happy.


'THANKS FOR ALL MY FRIENDS'

( AT KFC BATU PAHAT MALL, 17th AUGUST 2010)



No comments:

Post a Comment